Sunday, April 01, 2007

Aunt Vickie is a Grandma!


Jeff and Marla had their baby last night.
Arianna Joy Lempke was born March 31, 2007 in Lincon, Nebraska. She was 21 inches long and weighed 6 lbs 15 oz.
I just spoke to Jeff. He ran home to grab some stuff. Mommy and Arianna are doing well.
I really thought Vickie was pulling an April Fools prank on me...but it seems legit! It will be so nice, now that Rue has another little girl to play with at Family get-togethers.
Pictures are on the way.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have some pictures more on the way If I can remember how to do it .Like I told your dad My Arianna is giving his Rue some competion. Really they both are the most beautiful babies. but just don't tell him. Its so neat to be Grandma. Now I can't wait until I can get my hands on her and spoil her. Like I would do something like that.

Netter said...

Oh man, I saw the pics. She's pretty cute. I can see you spoiling her already.

Rockstar Mom said...

Hey! I almost didn't recognize Aunt Vickie without her lederhosen!!!