Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring has sprung...

Well, its official for me. I don't consider it Spring until I see my first Robin of the year. I saw one yesterday but never blogged about it. The Plum trees are in bloom as well as the tulips. the weather has been very nice, in the 70's with cool breezes and over the next few days, high in the low to mid 60's. I love light jacket weather, so I'm happy.

I never made it over to the yarn store today. I'm planning on stopping in tomorrow after 11...I don't want to wander in during the class times. I must say, I'm very excited about this. My stomach is still not happy. I might take some tums to see if that helps but I'm starting to feel like I did years ago when I had an ulcer. I'm not very happy about that, either.

I'm having issues with my secret project but I have it under control. I just need to go to the library because I need to find a certain type of stitch to add to it. The key is finding directions that will work on my project and that I can understand how to make. Not so easy...but I have faith that I can figure it out. I'm a problem solver.

9 comments:

Court said...

Lovely pictures. Hope the tummy gets to feelin better soon. Hey 300 mins is better than no min. Keep it up. Want to hear bout the yarn store.. : )

Desperate Housewife said...

That sucks about your stomach, but those pics are just gorgeous! Especially the green grass! Everything here is still brown.

Yarn Tails said...

I hope you feel better soon! So you going to share what you are making or do I have to come out there and start nosing around?? LOL

Kare said...

Do you think it may be another ulcer? Oh, I hope not.
The pictures are gorgeous. We don't have any green at all.

Netter said...

DH and Kare~ NO Green yet! Well, you are a lot farther north, so it will be coming your way soon.

I really think its this medication that is upsetting my tummy but we'll have to see what the doc says in a couple weeks.

Court~ Yep, you are right...its a lot better than nothing.

Brandy~You will just have to come nose around. LOL...cause I'm not telling. As of last night, I have given up for a while, I was to frustrated. I will however move to my spring swap project.

Yarn Tails said...

Hey is it something I can help you with? Let me know. I also just remembered that I said I would take pics of the rev. sc. Do you still want me to do that? I will today after I get home from work. I only have a 2 hour shift. Later!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! I miss spring in NY! Enjoy that weather! I'm sorry to hear about your tummy and crochet woes. :o( Feel better soon.

Tami said...

what secret project?

Netter said...

I can't tell you what the secret project is or it wouldn't be a sectet anymore.