Friday, March 23, 2007

What a surprise!


I received a package in the mail today. I love to get mail. It was such a surprise. I got an EARLY birthday present from Sue. I was so shocked and tickled pink. You know what this means....lol, it means that my Birthday celebration has offically started and I'm going to milk the days until the actual date. I just love a good birthday! Hey, it means cake, ice cream, balloons, and goodie bags, whats not to like! Sue sent me a direction booklet for baby blankets and marked a cute blanket for me to make for my niece, Bunny Rue Rue. Included with the directions was the soft, pretty yarn and a crochet hook. She also gave me a memo pad with an "N" for Netter....and a little porcelain trinket box with a heart on the lid. I love little boxes and have a collection on my dresser that houses my jewelry. I'm not sure how she knew! Everyone knows how I love hearts, so that was an added bonus of joy. I know I chatted with Sue earlier and thanked her but I feel the need to do it some more....so Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sue, you are just so sweet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aww, shucks! Thanks Netter. I know it's super early but I couldn't let your good deed go undone for long. Plus it's never to early to start a blanket or to have birthday cake. Enjoy Nett! Remember, if you have any questions, just give my a holler.

Unknown said...

Awww that was super sweet of Sue! Hey isnt your birthday like a month and 1/2 away??? LOL

Rockstar Mom said...

That is so very cool. Aren't friends just the best thing ever!