Friday, March 23, 2007

Thats a lotta comments!

The jar is filling up. FAST! Keep those comments coming, people, keep them coming. Every single time you leave a comment, your name goes in the jar. I'm anal about it. Remember, my Blogaversary is April 9th and the drawing is at the end of the day....midnight is the deadline and the drawing will be on The 10th. I decided to wait to purchase prizes...and that way I can tailor the Grand Prize to the person who won. Sam has no idea what I am doing with this prize jar. LOL, he keeps looking at me funny when I write the names down and drop them in. Oh the excitement!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're gonna need a bigger fish bowl.

Unknown said...

You definitely gonna need a bigger bowl! You have fans that love ya!!

Rockstar Mom said...

Oooh ooooh oooh, I got the perfect idea Netter if I win! You can send me a bunch of your local area expired coupons!!! Yep, that would be swell indeed.

Well, put me down once more.

I'm so excited.

denise said...

hey sorry i havent been on in a while just wanted to see how u were doing i am leaving a comment for mom too for your jar she has a hard time getting in to comment so she asked me to do it for her lol ttul bye

Rockstar Mom said...

check this out. Denise has been gone for a long time, comes in and leaves one comment....and how much you wanna bet she is gonna win???

Netter said...

Marianne~ Nah, its more like the girl Wendy that saw my initial post, who I don't even know and have not heard from since. It's people like that that win.

Darlene said...

Ooh - I have to catch up!

Darlene said...

How many times can I comment on one post?

Darlene said...

Once?

Darlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene said...

As many times as I want?

Darlene said...

I have to think up something for my blogiversary...

(okay, I won't post anymore on this post)

denise said...

im here again. lol