Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today is going to be nifty....I can just tell

Brianna woke with a killer headache this morning. She went back to bed and I called the school to let them know that she wouldn't be in in the AM for sure. I wen't over to check on her an hour ago and she was still sleeping. I left her a note and will have to check in on her again soon. She was very pale so I'm pretty sure she wasn't faking it. She just didn't look well.

The electrician was supposed to be here at 9:30 AM and still has not shown. I left a note for him on the door when I ran across the street to check on Brianna...but he never showed up. It is now 11:03 and I'm pissed. I never have any luck with electricians.

Today is not starting off so well.

UPDATE** the Electrician is coming tomorrow...he forgot, I know he did, but he won't admit it. I dropped Brianna off at school before her lunch period. She said her head was a little better and that she wanted to try to get through the rest of the day. She is supposed to call me if she wants to come home later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Waiting around for service men is the pits!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that whenever I feel fine people always ask "Are you feeling alright? You look...fill in the blank...tired/pale/flushed." And yet when I really am sick people say, "Oh, you don't look ill..."

Netter said...

Sue~ He said he will be here in the morning...I told him he better be, I know where he works and I'd be there waiting for him if he was over 5 minutes late. Anyway...I think I scared him. lol, you don't know Artie.

Raine~ You know what it is...they can sense that you are always a little ahead of things. So when you feel fine, your are going to be sick soon...and when you are sick, they know you will be fine soon. Strange how that works, huh.

Anonymous said...

I think they do that to see if they can get away with it. To also see if they can get away with other stuff!!

Tell him every time he changes days/time your going to take money off of the bill.

Guys really understand when say your going to take away there money!! LOL

I hope she feels better. I hate migrains and headachs!

How's the sleeping thing?? Did you find out what soap they use??

Mandy

Millie said...

I didn't realize you were trying to get"lucky" with any electricians!!!! lol lol lol No I'm not perverted,,, I just read your blog and to quote you, " I never have any luck with electricians" How else is one suppose to interpert that????? lol Got ya, didn't I???

Priscilla said...

Tell the electrician that you have a second one coming a 1/2 hour later than he is to be there and first one there gets the job.lol

Unknown said...

Man oh Man do I hate waiting for a man! And the amount they charge you think they would be on time. I would do what Priscilla said. That would be funny! Hope you have a good day today!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW! I MEAN IT! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU FOR A LONG TIME!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE WEATHER REPORT? YOU JINXED ME!