Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Grand Prize came today!


A while back I won a trivia contest on Marianne's blog. Yeah, I know my trivia. Its sad but true. Anyway, My grand prize was an expired Firestone coupon. I know! How cool is that. Marianne shipped off the prize and added a few more for fun since I said I could always use a few expired coupons to write phone messages on in a pinch. Seriously, you can never find a blank piece of paper when you need it. Don't even get me going on working ink pens....sheesh. Oh and the person that thinks its funny to stick unsharpen'd pencils in the cup are soooo going to get it when I catch them doing that. Anyway, I love my prize..and like Marianne said in her letter..."When you win with me- You win BIG!!"
Hell Yeah! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool !

Anonymous said...

Maybe the down fall to ALL of that good luck is the stuffy nose!! LOL

I'm sorry your still not feeling all the Netter that you can!!

Try the klenex with lotion in them. It will help the chapped nose!!

Mandy

Cindy said...

I remember Danielle's Christmas gift of perfume samples you took out of magazines. That was the best.

Netter said...

Hehehe...Cindy~ That was a pretty funny gift. Hey, she had to have an emergency supply to cover up her stinky foot odor.