Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hello, My name is Annette...and I am a JINXER.

It's true, I tend to be a jinxer.

I know I need help.

I need to learn to zip my big mouth.

I just can't stop myself from jinxing people.

Actually, I think it may be my one great talent.


However in my defense....

I didn't say that Sheena's visit was coming during a period of heavy rain and not quite freezing temps. I said it was going to be FREEZING and we would get 3 Feet of snow. So, I'm not really sure that counts.

I will take responsibility for the great wedding day flat tire that I totally caused with my jinxing ways. When someone says we will have just enough time to pick up the wedding party gifts and be back in time to decorate for the rehearsal dinner....I should never have said, "Yeah, unless we get a flat tire or something." Yes, it happened. I did that.

Maybe I'm not a jinxer but I have a little ESP and I know something is looming...maybe that's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ESP? Hmmmm...Then you should have predicted: "If I Jinx Sheena's visit by saying it will snow, Rain will hunt me down and hurt me".

Netter said...

You know...I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT at one point. I just didn't say it because you already yelled at me for being a jinxer on the streets of NYC. And, at that point I was in fear of my life...I didn't want to jinx myself with certain death.