Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's all about me, after all, I'm a house cat...and its MY HOUSE.

Hello! My name is Kitty. Don't be fooled by the name, I'm a prime example of the male species. This is my House, I only allow you to visit. You are here to feed me, change my litter, fetch me the treats I want, when I want them...and when I'm in the mood for some purring, you must stroke my silky fur.

Wench! I'm so angry with you, right now. How dare you, not pay attention to me now. I know you wanted to pet me in the foyer but I was not in the mood then. I demand your attention now!

Stop looking at the DOG! She can't help you. She drinks out of the toilet for Pete's Sake! She'll eat poop if you tell her its a treat. I'm the brains of this household.
I am not amused by you. You will suffer my wrath!
I told you! If you don't do as I wish, when I wish it...you will suffer. I will sit on your Cross stitch project and block the TV screen. Now start stroking my back or I will start dropping pieces of fur. Oh, I'm not bluffing. Your navy sweatshirt will look grey when I get though with you. I don't care if you have to go to the bathroom. You should have thought about that before I claimed you as my resting space. Stroke, damn you, stroke! Faster....no slower...don't touch me. OK, stroke me again. Don't touch the tail! I will hit you in the face with it if I choose...THIS IS MY HOUSE...I AM THE HOUSE CAT, You WILL worship me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were not so angry with you I would post something funny about this entry. If I did not want to strangel you I might even admit that I like it.

Netter said...

You liked it, admit it. Listen, I seriously don't control the weather...and IT'S NOT GOING TO SNOW!

I'm just not feeling the love.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you sounded just like a cat. That is just how they act. Are you sure you weren't a cat in another life.

Netter said...

I know cats. Who knows, maybe I was one in a past life.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooooo true about the cats and their moods!!

Have a great day!

Mandy

Priscilla said...

Our female cat says we are invading her space and the male says if you sit on the sofa it means you want to pet him for hours.

Netter said...

Cats are so funny....if bossy can be funny.

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Your cat and my cat think alike. She needs a catster blog so she can meet other cats just like her.

Netter said...

Andi~ He's not my cat. I was house sitting and he was part of the deal. The little sucker tried to escape when I let the dog out. I caught him just in time and he just gave me nasty looks for a good hour after that.

Unknown said...

That sounds just like Pumpkin and Rascal. We dont let them live here, THEY let us live in the house. And they are still peed off at me for bringing home a puppy! Asking why did I have to bring it home! LOL

Tami said...

Yes, that sounds like a cat. Hayden & Meredith thought it was hilarious. What breed is this cat? I LOVE the markings!