Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tired...oh so tired...

I had to stay up last night so I could pick Sam up from the high school after his chorus trip. They were supposed to be home at 11:15 PM...and instead they rolled in an hour late. I didn't get home until 12:30AM....and it was nearly 1AM when I finally got to bed. I was up at 6:15AM and I have a crap load of stuff to do today. All I want is a quick cat nap...but alas, I will not be getting one. I hope nothing good is on TV tonight. I have given up on American Idol. Why? Why! Well its because of stupid people doing stupid things like this: Click here Did you check out that site! If you did, now you know why I won't watch and vote anymore. It takes the fun out of it.

5 comments:

Kare said...

I just left a comment... your blog is not being cooperative today.

The late pickups are always happening at this house. It can get very annoying and tiresome. Hope you perk up. I'd suggest coffee but you don't drink it do you? (I never touched coffee until after my third daughter was born. Funny how that works.)

Cindy said...

That is terrible. Why do people do that. I will still watch though.

Netter said...

Kare~ My blog isn't even friendly to me...I think it has PMS.
Tomorrow night is going to be another late night for me. It sucks.

Cindy~ I didn't watch tonight....maybe next week.

Rockstar Mom said...

I didn't watch last night because Mollie had a nuclear meltdown over a school project that is due in two weeks.

And I was mad. So then I snapped at Shark and he locked himself in the back bedroom of the house.

Then my friend called and said some girl was crying while Sanjaya sang. And I almost cried telling her about my night. Then she offered to DVR the show for me. She's so sweet.

(And to think...we met because I started dating her fiance. Well, I didn't know it until later. And I immediately ended the relationship built on lies...but she and I got a wonderful friendship out of it.)

So...um....ya, I kinda veered off course there.

I didn't watch AI last night.

The end.

Netter said...

Marianne~ I'm always off course, its more interesting that way.

What kind of project was Molly working on?