Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I missed Uncle Greg's birthday

Yep, so Uncle Greg had a birthday on Monday. Yep, he was born on March 19th, the day after Grandpa Kaster's birthday. I was sitting here trying to remember what year he was born. Randy was born in 1960 so Greg was born sometime between '62-'64. I know that I should know it but I'm drawing a blank right now. Tis life. It will come to me later. I'm leaning to '62 or '63...probably '62. I think he is 8 years older than me. Anyway...he's wearing a shirt that matches Lonnie's in his birthday post earlier in the month. I have a pic of Uncle Randy in the same shirt. Grandma used to buy the same shirt for all the boys when they got their pictures taken. We joked that it was the same shirt, she just switched the kid between takes.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well birthdays are always special days for all of us...and we all feel more special when we celebrate it with our near and dear ones around...and well for some more birthday goodies and ideas just visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometimes and cj=heck out all that i've posted there!!!

Tami said...

Were all your Uncles born in the same month?

Netter said...

Nah! But March was a big birthday month for the family. Grandpa, Vickiem Lonnie, Greg, and Danielle. The rest of my Uncles were spread out over the year.

Cindy said...

Oh how young and innocent he looks.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Uncle Greg! They come so quick anymore... it's easy to forget even when you write it down on a calendar. (I have 3 calendars... )

Rockstar Mom said...

Hey! I have an Uncle Greg too and he forgot about his mom's birthday last week.

How funny!

My Uncle Greg is kinda a dork....how 'bout yours?

Anonymous said...

Greg was born in 62. So he turned 45. I have pictures of Gary, Jim And Allen with their pictures in the same shirt. That must be why there isn't many pictures of me back then. Because there wasn't anyone else to share with.

Netter said...

Yeah, I was leaning toward 62.

Marianne~ He is a bit of a dink...but all my Uncles are.

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized that shirt! In my son's 2nd and 3rd grade class photo, he's wearing the same hoodie. I couldn't get him to take that thing off for 2 years!! Now he's very mod and has several hoodies. Phew!