Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's been a long week

AND....its not even over yet.

I was out late last night again. I had to pick Sam up from school at 11:30PM. Then I had a terrible time falling to sleep, because I had hit my second wind. I was ready for bed at 9PM last night...but noooo, I had to stay up. Ho hum. This morning I woke up early to take out the garbage and the recycling...then I drove Sam to school. We didn't have hot water so I couldn't take a shower. The stupid water heater shut off again. I had to hit the restart button...but its working now. If it happens again, I will have to call the service guys again. Frank loves me. I'm going to give him shit about not fixing things so he has an excuse to come back and chat me up. Seriously, he talks more than I do.

My allergies are in full bloom this morning. I was OK, until my drive home from school drop off. I made it a block from the house before the sneezing set in. Now my nose has decided to RUN....like a mighty river. It's so gross. I feel fine otherwise.

Cliff is working from home today...which means he will monopolize the phone and the computer. Dang him. As long as he doesn't think that I am making him lunch, he's fine. I have stuff to do today.

Speaking of stuff....all I have left to do on my counted cross stitch is back stitching. Fun Fun.....gag. But I should be done by the end of the weekend.

5 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

You sound like you're having a chocolate day. As in, "F**k I'm having a crappy day, I need to stuff an entire chocolate bunny into my head."

Rockstar Mom said...

Wow, it's the same deal here too. This is just a crappy day. I don't know Netter, I think our planets are lined up wrong.

Good gravy I can't wait for this rotten day to end.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the allergies!! I know that they are not fun..

Just think pretty soon your going to have to teach Sam to drive.. LOL But then you can go to bed when you want!!! **giggles**

I hope your week goes better!!

Mandy

Netter said...

DH~ LOL, OMG...I was looking at the chocolate bunnies at the store today. I seriously should have tried your therapy...it might have worked! I was just so sad because I couldn't find the big white, speckled robin egg malted balls that I adore. I also noticed that they are not making the white Peeps bunnies. WHATS THAT ABOUT! I need the white ones. They have green ones but I WANT white ones. Shoot.

MArianne~ OK, we have to do something about this planet issue. It's pissing me off. I hope your day got better. Mine tanked. I had to sit though the worlds worst high school play ever. Yeah, and I lived to tell about it.

Mandy~ Sam has a little longer to wait for driving lessons. They can't drive as soon out here. He has an extra year to wait.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to heard about the play!!! I hope you having a better day!

Mandy