Thursday, March 22, 2007

Annoying things that I do...Number 1:

I'm not sure what this is all about. Get this...

I have a strange habit of holding the **Shift** key down longer than I mean to. Yeah, I end up with two capital letters on the front of most of my sentences. Its really bad when I type peoples names....first names more so than last names. For example, if I am typing my name...I do this:

ANnette......or this....NEtter....but it applies for every ones name. I also begin sentences that start with more than one letter with double capitals, like this: STop hitting your Sister! or CAts are so soft.

I spend so much time backspacing or inserting the correct lower case letter. Oh well, it could be worse. I could WRITE ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE ANNOYING.

**- I accidentally wrote that I hit the cap lock key, but Kare pointed out that I should hit the shift key instead and that is when I realized that I DO...lol, oops, I didn't catch that.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate all capital letters. That is what John does all the time. That bugs the s--- out of me. You think you back space and corret alot you haven't seen me. I never take the time and go back and corret I'm sure you can tell.

Netter said...

Yep...lol, I CAN tell. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I UNDERSTAND THAT WE MUST NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ONLINE. IT'S LIKE YELLING. THAT BEING SAID, I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR emphasis. Don't worry Nettski, I would be lost without the backspace key.

Anonymous said...

netter why use the cap lock use the shift key

Anonymous said...

: )

Netter said...

Kare~ I'm a dufus...I didn't realize I put the Cap lock key...I meant the shift key. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Sue~ Sometimes we must use Capital letters to make a point....but we don't type in Capital letters all the time. Some people do. lol, Nettski...cute.

Priscilla said...

We should start a club or something.

Netter said...

Priscilla~ Do you do the same thing?! I'm always up for joining a good club.

Unknown said...

Nett I am always typing the first two letters of RAscal's name like this. I think my pinky is lazy on my right hand and it dont like to lift up! LOL Sue did come up with a cute nickname for ya! ;p

Netter said...

Brandy~ My problem is that both ofmy pinkies are lazy....lol, as well as my ring fingers. If I could type with just my index and middle finger, I'd be the a pretty quick typer.

Anonymous said...

I really think that ya'll should start a club. I have the same problem.. Also my "other" typing problem is thinking to fast and my fingers get all sorts of mixed up.

For example, I will go to the store on Monday.

I go store Monday on..

Its really odd..

I think I wore my backspace key out. I truly had to get a new key board!!! LOL

Mandy