Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Soooo tired...oh, so tired!

I went to bed earlier than I usually do. I did, I was in bed, curled up and snoring in no time at all. Then I woke up. Then I went back to sleep. Woke up again. Snoring again. Woke up, annoyed, went back to sleep, only to wake up again 15 minutes later. Went back to sleep. Half hour later, I was awake and pissed off. Went back to sleep. Woke up, decided to get a drink and go to the bathroom. Went back to bed and fell right to sleep. WOKE UP AGAIN. I can not tell what I screamed at 4:30 AM....children might be reading this. Let's just say, that old ladies across the nation are in church praying for my soul, this morning. Yeah, it was not a very nice stream of words. After that I flipped and fluffed my pillow, curled back up in my covers and went back to sleep. Guess what! I woke up at 5:38. At that point, I knew I had to get up in a half hour, 45 minutes anyway....but I refused to jump out of bed early. NO, I WOULD NOT DO IT! I went back to sleep...and woke up just before my alarm clock went off. I'm surprised that I am as jolly as I am. I could easily snap though, its going to be a loooooong day. I refuse to take a nap. I don't want to risk waking up so many times....not another night. Blah.

12 comments:

Priscilla said...

Most of my nights are like that. I have to take naps in the morning or I fall asleep at dinner time.

Netter said...

Priscilla! OMG, you poor thing...I really stand the thought of going through this more than once a year....and that is bad enough.

Anonymous said...

Good heavens! That's a week's worth of waking up in one night! You'll probably sleep better tonight. Sweet dreams!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Sinus Buster Snore Remedy? People say it really works wonders. I hope you sleep better tonight! Maybe you need a kitty to curl up next to you...they are the greatest sleep inducers!!!

Anonymous said...

Some medical advice from your aunt. Have a small glass of wine at nite. It really works . Anyway thats what everybody says(I wouldn't know).Maybe I'll take my own advice. bye got to go get a glass of wine.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

Yuck.. that happens to me all the time.

Thanks for helping me make my blog!

:)

Anonymous said...

I hate that...why is it you finally start sleeping your soundest right before it's time to get UP?!? Aaargh!

Kare said...

I feel your pain. Hope you get a good sleep tonight, Netter.
I wake up a billion times every night and it totally sucks. I would kick a nun for 7 hours straight sleep.

Peg said...

What a frustrating night for you! I hope tonight is better. Lack of sleep can really dull the day.

When I have that problem, I usually just give in, get up, & do something productive for an hour or 2. It has turned into sort of a "me" time - the house is quiet, no phone calls, no interruptions. I can knit or read in peace. Then I'm relaxed and when I return to bed, I fall asleep quickly. I don't do this every night, but when it happens, I take advantage of it.

Desperate Housewife said...

I used to do that most nights when I worked early mornings. I think I was afraid I wouldn't hear the alarm or something.
Now I find I can't sleep more than 5 or 6 hours a night. It's a pain in the ass.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate that! Poor Netter. :(

Netter said...

It sucked but I am feeling better now.