Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy 15th Birthday to Danielle!

That is Danielle. She is my cousin Cindy's daughter. Hence, she is my second cousin. She is a real card...cracks me up all the time. She has a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly. She is a germ-a-phob and doesn't like to wear shoes. I though you should know some random facts about her. We are yahoo IM buddies. She is logged on most of the time, though she may not be at the computer. I just buzz her until she shows up. We usually plot against her Mom, you know trying to think of ways to scare her or embarass her. Ofcourse our master plans of evil deeds usually back fire because Cindy reads Danielles archive. It's OK, we know she will read it so its part of the fun. you know, sometimes kids actually take my advice...like the time I suggested she get one of her Mom's bras wet, put the cups over bowls and freeze it. Then they were supposed to wait until Cindy said she was hot...then give her the artic nipple bra for a refreshing cool-down. Anyway, Danielle is a great kid....but she better not wear those red fishnet stockings to any school functions or her Mom will kill me for buying them for her. It was her birthday and she wanted them! HAppy Birthday Dani!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Netter said...

Hey! What are you doing up? You have school tomorrow. Sheesh, go to bed. You have the entire day to celebrate your birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Danielle!