Friday, February 23, 2007

Nap time....again....and AGAIN.

I don't know what my problem is today. I woke up at my normal time but Sam was still sleeping so I grabbed a blanket and curled up on the sofa, watching some old sailing movie in black and white. I saw the beginning, a bit of the middle and the last 5 minutes of the end. I was snoozing through the rest of it. I just couldn't stay awake and the movie was good, I wanted to see it. I had tried to crochet but I wasn't with it enough to focus on what I was trying to do. I tried to read and I had the same issue, so I vegged out in front of the tube, snoring. I finally got up and Sam had just come downstairs to have breakfast. We both got ready and I took Sam to an early piano lesson. While he was inside learning something, I napped in the van. I KNOW! I had tried to crochet again but I was so tired, my eyes were crossing. I was only able to get one round done before I decided to just close my eyes. I woke up when Sam grabbed the van door handle. I think I am just fighting something off. My ears are draining as well as my nose. I can tell that today is not going to be one of those days where I don't get a lot done. Heck, I'm thinking I should have stayed in bed, but then the laundry would pile up and the nobody would put the dishes in the dishwasher, just let them pile up and get smelly in the sink. Yeah, so I've had to force myself to get a move on. I still have not made it out of first gear....and I am seriously thinking about shifting into neutral and taking another nap. On top of all everything, I have felt like I needed to sneeze for the last half hour and it hasn't happened. Well, I'm going to flip the laundry and then see what Sam has planned for the afternoon. If he is going to be relaxing on the sofa or doing homework, I'm headed for a little nap....if he wants to do something, I'll have to see if I have to take him somewhere or even carpool if his buddies are coming over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some days are just meant for catching up on sleep. You've had a nasty cold/flu thing all winter and it's been so cold there. Take the day to hibernate and recuperate. You'll be your peppy, Netty self tomorrow. :o)

Anonymous said...

It's the weather. It's happening to me too. UGH!