Monday, February 26, 2007

Froogle.

I completely forgot about my Froogle list. I was goofing around on gmail and suddenly I realized I still have a wish list on Froogle. Awwww, just in time for the build up to my birthday. Everyone always askes me what I want for my birthday, you see. I never know what to tell them. Now I can say, go to my Blogger profile and click on Wishlist...ta da! Works for me. I'll be adding to it as the months tick away....but May is just around the corner. So, Mom, you can't pester me this year. Hehe!

9 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

I love those Willow Tree figurines, too. I have one of a mom and little boy, and I had a pregnant one, which I gave to my sister in law while she was expecting, because I always thought it had brought me good preggers luck.

Darlene said...

When's your birthday?

Netter said...

DH~ Yeah, I only collect the small ones. There is something fun about them.

Darlene~ My birthday isn't until May 7th. I have a long wait. lol, I was just so excited that I found my froogle again, that I had to blog about it before I forgot about it again.

Anonymous said...

That's what I love about you, Netter. You're sweet, you're subtle and really on the ball! Make sure to tell us when to ship by! No belated birthdays around here. Hugs.

Millie said...

Who pesters who??? Excuse me, but I think you have things turned around in your brain a little...could it be the dyslexia slipped to your brain???lol

Netter said...

lol, you know you bug me all the time. Sure, try to deny it.

Anonymous said...

Mom knows best. Sorry Netter.

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh, I can't wait to buy you something!

Netter said...

Miyon~ You don't have to buy me anything....silly goose.