Thursday, February 08, 2007

It could have been worse....

I thought I would try something new. It took me several times followed by several frogging moments to get the first section to turn out . I was annoyed but I didn't give up. I was like The Little Engine That Could knit. I think I can, I think I can.
Then I kept going. There were times I really had to think about what I was doing and because you have to count and I don't like counting...lol. No, actually it was just because it was the first time I did a pattern like this and I had to keep in mind where I was.
So I was zooming right along and it started to get easier. I was really enjoying it. I stopped to admire what I had done and then I saw it.
The normal sections are supposed to look like this.
Yep and this is what I ended up with. I don't wanna frog again. Shoot! But I will...AGAIN. Hopefully I can get it on the needles after I get past the goof. I'm just glad I saw it now and not 12 inches later.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That dont look so bad. At least you arent giving up! I think you can, I think you can!! You can frog one more time and get it perfect this time!!

{{HUGS}}

Netter said...

I managed to get the mistake out and start again. It's annoying but it could be worse.

Kare said...

Netter! You are knitting and it's beautiful! I'm so happy for you. You can totally do it... you are doing it!

Anonymous said...

Now Netter, that looks pretty darn good. I made a basket weave blanket that had a few rows in there that looked just like that! Keep up the great work! Newbies like us are entitled to an oops or two. :o)

Netter said...

KAre~ Thanks! I'm sure trying.

Sue~ Thanks Sue! I should re name my site Netter the Knitting Newbie. Nah, I'll stick with Nothin' but Nett.