Thursday, February 08, 2007

I have hit my b-spot today.

FACT: There is nothing to do around this house except things that I don't want to do. I don't want to empty the dishwasher and reload it. I don't wanna do any laundry. I don't wanna get the mail, its cold out there. I don't want to figure out what we are having for dinner. I don't want to bleach every surface of the house because Nancy was home with a tummy bug again yesterday. (but I really need to... its my only chance to avoid thier germs) I don't wanna blog about anything fun because I can't think of anything worth writting about. I don't wanna go out and bring the garbage can and recycling bin back into the garage...HEY, its cold outside. I don't wanna get my tax stuff in order. I don't wanna put my sewing machine away, I'll just need it in a month or so. I don't wanna spend any time in the basement...its cold down there too. I don't wanna put on a third pair of socks but my feet are reallly cold. I don't want to fold up the blankets that are laying all over the living room, basically because I didn't use them and even if I do straighten up, they will make a mess again tonight. I don't wanna go to the grocery store for rice cakes and juice....its cold out there and its not like we really can't live a day without that stuff. On the other hand, I don't wanna sit around watching TV, afterall, there is only so much Dr Phil you can watch before you lose it. I guess I will go knit or shave my legs or something.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you turned down soooo many things... I have an idea for you!!!!


You can call your sister and bug her about getting more pics of RUE!!!!


I hope this helps!!


Mandy

Desperate Housewife said...

I know exactly how you feel. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. I have nothing to say to anyone. I just feel...blah!
It must the winter blahs.

Netter said...

Mandy~ I just got some pics the other day.

DH~ Doesn't it suck! I was trying to knit something knew, thinking that would keep me busy. Well, I thought I was doing really well. I flattened out my work to admire it and I noticed a mistake in 1/4 the line, 4 rows down. DANG! I have not frogged it yet because I may have to throw it across the room if I do.

Unknown said...

I have been having lots of those dont want to, too! Oh no! What ya making that you made the mistake? Maybe you can cover it with a stitch or two. Hang in there!

Netter said...

Brandy~ I wish I could hide it...but I can't. I'll post a pic about it. So depressing.

Tami said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to do anything. I also do not want to go outside to feed the cats or get the mail - which I desparately need to do. I feel good if I get ONE thing accomplished in a day. Which is not good, since I have a list of about 15 things that should have been done already.

Netter said...

phooey with lists, toss it out the window. The kids are fed, the house isn't on fire....life is good.

Millie said...

You always seem to find 150 things that need or should be done around my house.. come home and take care of some of them... it'll keep you busy for a while and maybe you won't be so bombed out!!!! lol