Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I think the cold air is getting to me.

I've been in a very strange mood all day. I must be feeling good. I can't really explain it but I have had prior experience with this. Yep, I'm in one of those "lets cause some trouble and make people talk" moods. I know, I seem so sweet and innocent. Well, I'm not all the time. I have my hidden ornery streaks. Just ask my relatives about it. After all, they are often the easiest targets.

I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I'm to far away to play a decent practical joke but I can plan ahead. Hehe.

Oh so many options...
Oh so many possible victims...
Oh so much time to plan...

Life is good people, life is good!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comments keep getting deleted or not posted...or maybe the cold air is getting to me too and it's all too confusing!

Unknown said...

Ut oh! Am I safe?? Just in case I am running and hiding! LOL

PS... Rain so do mine! I dont know what happens to them. I think the blogger Gods eat them!

Kare said...

Sounds evil, Netter!
Let us know when you've done the deed so we can breathe again.
; )

Anonymous said...

LOL That poster is hilarious.

Tami said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Unfortuately, I believe my computer is getting a cold. It's been disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet all day. I wonder if the cold is affecting it too?

Anonymous said...

Everyone it probably is Netter pulling one of her evil tricks. Glad the old Netter is back.

Anonymous said...

Funny poster!

Netter said...

Hi Ladies! Yeah I know I am having issues leaving comments on certain sites too. How annoying is that! I figure Blogger is working on some issue.

I have a couple of ideas in mind....lol, but they are all long term plots of evil. Don't worry, nobody should get hurt. That isn't my style anyway.

I totally loved that poster. It cracks me up. I have a ton of things like that saved on the computer, I figure I should use them.