Monday, January 08, 2007

Yo Peaches!

My cell phone rang a few minutes ago and I about killed myself getting the stupid phone out of my purse. I answered it and its a little kid, who I can barely understand. I didn't understand what she first said so I had to ask her to say it again. Then I realized this wasn't a child that I knew. Then I asked her who she was calling for and when she said "Peaches" plain as day, I knew they dialed wrong. I said, "Aww, sweetie, I think you dialed the wrong number, there isn't a Peaches at this number. Have an adult help you dial the phone again, OK." and she said, "OK!" and screamed, "MOMMY" in my ear before she hung up. If I am not able to regain my hearing in that ear, I may have to blame Peaches for having a hard number for a kid to dial. If Grandma Kaster was still alive, I'd track down Peaches and have Grandma lob a squash at her. If she could nail Cousin Mike while he was at a dead run, I'm sure she could have beaned Peaches when she didn't know it was coming.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol That's cute. I'm going start calling you Peaches. tee hee

Darlene said...

LOL - Are you sure your name isn't 'Peaches'?

I hate that - why, oh why do we keep our cell phones in our purses anyway? By the time we dig thru all the shit in there, the phone stops ringing anyway.

Netter said...

Don't you dare call me Peaches. Oh dear LORD, don't do it.

Nobody calls me on my cell phone unless it is all the way at the bottom of my purse and I already have my hands full.

Kare said...

Peaches?!
Thou art now dubbed Peaches!
; )

Netter said...

NOOOOOOO....lol, OK, you guys have to stop. I'm Netter, not Peaches. I'll have to rename my site and Nothin' but Peaches has a fruit and veggie stand fell to it.

Unknown said...

ROFL @ you ladies!

Kare said...

"Millions of peaches, peaches for me, Millions of peaches, peaches for free."
hahahaha.

Netter said...

OMG, I'm never going to be forced into giving everyone else fruity names. Do you really want me to to there...cause I will.

You are totally reminding me of the song by Peaches...the Teaches of Peaches...it's slightly dirty, hence,I adore it.

Olivia Twist said...

Peaches...TOO FUNNY. HAHAHAHA...That totally made my day.