Tuesday, January 09, 2007

90% off is a wonderful thing.

I had to run out today and get a few things, so I stopped in CVS. OMG, Christmas jackpot. I found they had Hallmark boxed sets of Christmas cards on sale for 99 cents. Holy cow! So I found a couple boxes I liked. While I was in the check out line a lady told me she was just at one of the other CVS's and that they had more of my cards, incase I needed more. BINGO! So I ran over and found my cards, window candle lights that I got for a sleal and stockings.....nice stockings which I am going to pass out next year with gifts in them. I can't even tell you how many bags I had and what my total bill was. I spent $20. Yeah, for what would have cost me an arm and a leg more. If I had been a witch and not let that old lady pull in front of me, I could have been there a few minutes earlier and snatched up the three boxes of lighted stars that a lady grabbed just as I entered the isle. Darn it, darn it , darn it! Ahhhh, How I love signs that say 90% off.

On the down side, the store I used to love to check out, closed. What the! They had a big sale and everything....I totally missed it. Crap. Excuse me, I have to go pack away my sale items....hehehehe....I kind of feel like I wond the lottery or robbed a bank and got away with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny...you should still send them out. Though I am drooling with jealousy that you can buy sale stuff and actually have room to store it!