Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Want a really good laugh?

Read the post below this one first, then come back to this one....its worth it.

Ok, did you read it?

Remember how I was gloating because I bought my Christmas cards for next year really cheap? Yeah, it was really very shameful. Well get a load of this...


Wait for it...



Wait for it...



WAIT FOR IT....


I bought five boxes of the same card for 99 cents each....AND....


They were in Spanish. LMAO, Like those are going to be useful to me. OMG, OMG, OMG, what an idiot, huh. I almost deserve to be called Peaches after that no-brainer. Holy crap. WEll, it's OK. Now I have a ton of Hallmark envelopes for a steal. I always seem to make mistakes on the envelopes anyway. I'm going to cut up the cover of the cards and make something out of them.

Actually, how funny would it be if I actually sent them out. I totally believe that most people don't read the cards they get unless they look funny. Skimmers, that is what they are, they are skimmers. I wonder how many of my num-skull relatives would notice anyway. Huh, could be fun. I'm going to have to think about it. With my luck everyone would start calling me Peaches in Spanish. Oy Vey!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well atleast you can use the envolpes.. I always need them when I send pictures!!!

I think you shall be Peaches from now on!!

Mandy

Olivia Twist said...

That could be pretty cool actually. If they don't know Spanish, you could make up on your own what it says. FUN. hehehe:-)

Desperate Housewife said...

You'd better start making some Spanish-speaking buds!

Kare said...

rofl!
Do they have nice pictures on them that you could use for something? That really is funny.

Kare said...

Send one to Ricky Martin!!!!!

Netter said...

Ricky Martin! Oh man, just for that, I'm sending one to you!

Anonymous said...

No hablo (or is it hable??) Espanol!

Rockstar Mom said...

No habla Espanol! (For Miyon)

Okay, this is flippin' hilarious cause I did the same damn thing a few years ago. But I only bought one box.

And I did stock up on Christmas Cards for next year at the Tractor Supply Store for 60% off. I got the cutest four hound dogs in stockings hanging from the fire place.

I even went as far as to buy cards for Shark's mom for Christmas next year. It was a Kitty in a stanta suit that said Santa Claws.

Bwahaha.

At least mine were in English.

Oh well. Scrapbook the pictures and use the envelopes for other stuff.

And Feliz Navidad!