Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Cousin Cindy's Dog


I don't care what Cindy thinks...Bella is a viscous dog. Harmless, huh. I don't think so. That's no chicken leg she is hauling around the house. I'm going to call her Killer from now on. She'd sooner eat you than look at you. Poor Dani, she was right handed too. I think its going to leave a mark. First Bella...I mean Killer, chewed off most of the finger nail polish that Dani was wearing and then she pounced. She grabbed Dani's thumb for a little innocent thumb wrestling and the next thing we know, its Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom in Kansas. ( Did I just give away my age? ) OK, I meant it was The Nature Channel.
See, this is what happens when I am bored and my Cousin sends me pictures of her dog being frisky. I copy it to Paint and get funky with it. Bella is a wild dog, but only when she is trying to get a stuffed animal or a ball out of your control. She's actually very tame. I just thought it would make Dani and Cindy laugh. I don't know about you, but she scares me a little in that picture.
Here is the original picture for reference:Yep, I'm good!

6 comments:

Netter said...

You think? I don't know, I just thought she gets excited really easily, but she is very sweet when things are calm. As far as Danielle goes, maybe Bella knows best...lol, Danielle needs to be terrorized once in a while to keep her on her toes.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. I had to jump back .. ahhh!

Anonymous said...

Good Lord! Look at that dog! I love the glowing eyes. You're good, Netter. Love the pic.

Chelie said...

I love the picture! that is awesome how you created a leg out of nothing... And that dog IS vicious when you are playing with her.. And when the cat is sleeping with you and she jumps up on the bed to terrorize the cat.. Talk about a rude awakening...

Netter said...

Chelie~ I twas really easy. I was using Paint which isn't very complicated. I made a box over the Bella's left leg, hit copy. Then pasted it on the side bar. After it was pasted I flipped the image so it looked like the right leg instead of the left. Then I dropped the image in place so it looked right. Easy enough. After that I drew in some blood. TADA! Done.

Anonymous said...

LOL That is great!!