Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cookie VS Ernie: Tough toss up.

You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"
OK, OK, I had to take that stupid test three times to get the Cookie Monster result. When I answered the questions truthfully, I got this one:
You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I have something I think only you would like... http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/INDEX.HTM

Its for what dumb holiday lands on your birthday?!!

Mine is October 22 is . . . . National Nut Day

Enjoy Mandy

Anonymous said...

Cookie Monster is my favorite SS character!

Netter said...

Hi Sue~ Cookie is my favorite too! lol, that is why I had to keep trying until I got him....but I'm really a Ernie. My Great Grandpa was named Ernie...hmmm.

Anonymous said...

I think Ernie's discription sounds much more like you. Though Cookie Monster is my favorite. My friend and I used to talk about how SS could be turned into a nighttime soap drama because all the elements are already there: The Count is Eurotrash with OCD, Cookie Monster the overeating addict, B & E are gay lovers, BB is a sociopath who has regressed back to childhood, Grover has a inferiority complex...you get the idea...we worked out complete stort lines...But one of my favorite children's books of all times is "Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree" a true classic!

Netter said...

How the heck could a book get past me that is titled, "Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree"? I think I need to visit the book store.

Olivia Twist said...

Darn. I'm Bert. Why can't I be the Cookie Monster??

Desperate Housewife said...

I did that a few months ago, and I was BERT!

Netter said...

Do you guys like pigeons and have a bottle cap collection?

Tisha said...

I'm cookie monster Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

I'm a BERT!!

Why do I feel left out!?

Here's what it says:

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


Does that sound right??
Mandy

Anonymous said...

LOL Slightly crazy eyes... hahaha!

Millie said...

Ha Ha.. first and only time I took this and I come up with Cookie Monster.....So what's wrong with Ernie??? His sounds more like you anyway...

Darlene said...

Hey, I got Cookie Monster first try!