Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sex? Where is the sex?


My Mom works in a school. She said she can't check my site from school anymore because their system rejects my site because it says it is a sex site. HUH? WHAT? Am I missing something here? I bet it is because I have a post about the time I visited the Sex Museum in NYC. I mean, seriously, why else would it think that. You know how those server sites work, they scan for certain words in sites. Let me tell yah, I may have a dirty mind....but I don't let half of what I think escape into my blog. Oh well, I guess OK. she will just have to check my site from home. I still don't get it. It's like living in a small town...you may not be doing anything wrong, but you get the reputation for it anyway. Tis life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was because you have sexy Chippendales dancers and nekkid Santas on here .

Anonymous said...

Well then what is my site. I think yours is about a PG rating. I think in some ways schools are getting alittle to out of hand. I know we need to monitor them, but NOT put them into bubbles.. If yours is bad, and how bad are others??

Mandy

Olivia Twist said...

Wow! A Sex Site?????!!! That just doesn't seem right. Weird.

Anonymous said...

ROFL A sex site?? Oh me oh my!

Millie said...

It doesn't exactly like the words, Hell, F___ and other such words, either, or pictures that are a little suggestive... All our e-mails are scanned through a educational service unit.. they don't let a lot of things through.. Heck, we try to set up some game sites for the kids to play as rewards for some things they accomplish... You'd be surprised as how many "access denied" we get when trying to get them up... Don't know what is on them that they don't like, but must be something... some of the stuff Netter post, I don't really want to read at school, even though I ususally do it before or after the students are there, so it doesn't really bother me that I can't read it there.. I just go home and check in.....

Darlene said...

ROFL - Hey, you'd better tame yourself or your mom's gonna get fired. LOL