Monday, January 08, 2007

Germ Fest 2007

Every single person that lives in this house was ill yesterday. Every single person. You know what that means! Yeah, they made me sick. I don't think I have the full blown illness, I'm in the fighting stage of it. My whole body hurts, I was nauseous, my head hurt but I don't have the bad cough everyone else had or the running nose. I have no idea how many boxes of tissues they have gone through but its a lot.
Yep, so Sunday consisted of me lounging on the basement sofa with remote in my hand. If I wasn't sleeping through a movie I was watching it. Here are just a few shows I slept to...Hope Floats (twice), The Family Stone (also twice), Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, there were several movies that I had never watched before, but I don't think I actually watched enough of them yesterday to tell you what they were about. Yep, it was all about resting on the sofa. I had zero energy. I finally tried to eat lunch at 3PM, a plain bagel none the less. Yep, yesterday was not productive. I've done more in the hour I have been awake today than I did all day yesterday. Now I'm tired again so I'm going to rest for a little bit. I need to go to the store later. I need to build up some energy. I hope everyone else is escaping the creeping crud.

6 comments:

Kare said...

Morning Netter.
Hope you're not down for too long.

Anonymous said...

Oh it's everywhere...people here in the office were sick...I'm just glad I succumbed and have gotten over it for the most part! Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Yucky!!! I hope you feel better. Atleast it wasn't around your niece thou!! Rest and plenty of fluid!!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hubby's been sick for the last two weeks. On top of that, he had to go in to the Orthopedic Institute for another shot of steroids via epidural. Poor guy.

He loves The Family Stone. He made me watch it and he's watched it quite a few times since then. I like Sarah Jessica Parker as the uptight snoot in that movie.

Don't ever watch The Wicker Man... one of the worst movies I've ever seen!

Darlene said...

yuck - that sucks. Hope you're back to your 'normal' insane self soon! ;o)

Unknown said...

Awwww Feel better Netter! Hugs!