Saturday, January 06, 2007

What does a BABY HOG look like?

Well, I will show you...
This is Pop Pop, the biggest baby hog of all time. You have to fight him for the baby....you have to be quicker than him, smarter than him, and that's not hard but you should know that he will fight dirty to get to that baby before anyone else. You'd think someone held a match to his ass, he burns rubber getting to her as soon as he thinks she is around. He calls Rue his little hottie, and tells EVERYONE how lovely she is. Oh and she knows her Pop Pops voice. I was holding her with her head on my shoulder, trying to burp her and Pop Pop walks in the house. He starts calling her name, asking where she is...and she starts tossing her head around looking for her Pop Pop. She is a strong little thing, she was lifting her head and turning it from side to side before she was two weeks old. Even the doctor was shocked that she could do that so young. But I digress...


Anyway, Grammy spends a lot of time looking at Rue when Pop Pop is around and very little time holding her. The Man is a BABY HOG! Just look at the following picture.

Grammy is trying to smooth down Rue's hair and Pop Pop is getting his hand up there to do it so she can't touch Rue. BABY HOG! He's not even a little bit ashamed of his behavior either. Nope, not a single bit. OK, to be fair he did share her at our Christmas get-together with family. I think that is because he couldn't take her in the basement and he knew with the rest of the Kaster's around he would get ganged up on if he didn't share. Plus they were trying to watch football and get a card game going.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL He's actually pushing her hand away! I think it's time to take Pop Pop down.

Netter said...

I've been saying that for years. It's a big job, I can't do it by myself...and everyone else is chicken. Don't worry, if he keeps telling my Bunny Rue Rue that I am the Wicked Witch of the East, I'll be forced to kick butt.

Cindy said...

Just wait until she is old enough to hold a fishing pole. He will never leave her side.

Kare said...

These pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Makes my heart melt.

Anonymous said...

Yea at Christmas he let everyone else hold her but he was coming upstairs to check on Rue al the time. Anyother year He hibernates to the card game or tv. Who ever thought he would be such a baby hog.