Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Someone, take these away from me...NOW!


OK, I just about ate an entire 30 oz tub of sourdough pretzels. I've been typing and snacking, reading and snacking, commenting and snacking, snacking and snacking. A serving size is 1 oz. at 110 calories, you do the math. I'm going to need a crowbar to fit in my jeans. I don't even want to think about all the salt I just consumed. It's a good thing that I don't have high blood pressure or I would be in deep do do right now. For the love of all that is good and holy in this world...TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME! It's 9:30 AM, its not like this is the breakfast of champions or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those would be so much better dipped in chocolate! Yum!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I had a similar experience with chex mix yesterday! There's something about salty crunchies that I can't keep away from!!

Anonymous said...

Not much of a pretzel fan but I can chow down an entire can of Slim Jim jerky. Want to talk about salt? MSG? Preservatives? And God knows where the beef comes from. x_x