Friday, December 22, 2006

Sigh, its going to be a long day.

I should be sleeping...well, technically, I should be getting in the shower now. I slept for an hour..then nothing. NOTHING. Sheesh! This is not a good thing people. I'll crash on the plane though. I always do. I usually wake myself up snoring. lol, people love sitting near me on planes. LOVE IT! Yes, I snore. Especially when the air is dry and I'm sleeping sitting up. Heck, it doesn't matter if I'm sleeping on my head...I snore. The secret is out.

Well, I can hear my alarm clock going off...time to jump in the shower and blow dry my hair...and quickly put the dryer in the suitcase so I don't forget it.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a lovely New Year. I'll be around...just not as much as normal. See you in January!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a super time with you family! Merry Christmas to you and a very Happy New Year!! Dont forget to spoil Rue lots and lots!!

Kare said...

Have a great trip and a wonderful Christmas!
What are we going to do without your posts, Netter? You kind of have a blogging obligation now, you know.
; )

Anonymous said...

Bye! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

FROM THE de KONING FAMILY


MANDY

Anonymous said...

So how does she look? How did you feel when you held her? DO YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING? Can't wait to hear it all.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Darlene said...

Merry Christmas, Nett! Thanks you so much for everything!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Nett! Have a wonderful time with Bunny Rue!

Kare said...

Merry Christmas, friend! Hope you had a super day.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Guys! ~Netter

Tisha said...

Merry Christmas?

Desperate Housewife said...

Hope you had an awesome Christmas!