Friday, December 22, 2006

Guess who is stuck in Denver right now!

Poor Christopher...poor, poor Chris. Not only did he go to Colorado to visit his girlfriends family with her...he got stuck for a little bit in Denver. Katie isn't so happy with him either. Yep, she is stuck at home with the parents and the Leach side of the family. You know what that means....lol, Aunt Lizzie....poor, poor Katie. Lets all feel bad for her together, shall we.....Awwwwwww! (Did that help Katie?) Probably not. Even I dread getting cornered by Aunt Lizzie. She's a little, ohhhhh, what is the right word? I'm trying to be nice here. Seems its not working. She's different...yeah, different. You know, I totally swiped this picture off of Chris' facebook page. So sneaky, oh soooo sneaky. Looks as if my flights should be fine. Cross your fingers for me. I told Jean to tell Chris that he could just drive to my parents in Nebraska if he gets stuck for a while. Lets face it the airport is going to be playing catch-up for a few days. I sure as hell wouldn't give up my seat to fly first class or get a free ticket. It's Christmas and I don't know about you, but I have better places to be than an airport. I probably just jinxed myself. I hope not. I['m going to shut up while the goings good.

No comments: