Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rue has her Pops whipped!

My Dad is going to be an obsessive Grandfather...I can tell already. Yep, Rue has him wrapped around her little fingers and toes. She's going to be spoiled rotten. How do I know? Well, Tisha and Rue visited Grammy and Pops last night. I was talking to my Sister on the phone a few minutes ago and suddenly she said, "OH, its Dad!" He had just pulled in the driveway. He must have been bored because he didn't have to work and came to visit his Grand daughter.
Mom told me a few days ago that Dad was wondering if Rue was going to stop by for a visit because he hadn't seen her in sooo long. Mom said, if you count two days as to long. Yep, Pop-Pop is whipped!

3 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

Aw, that's sweet.
Hey, I got your card yesterday, Netter! Thanks! Hope you got mine.
Have a wonderful Christmas at home!

Unknown said...

Yep she has him wrapped around her little finger already! Granddaughters tend to be that way!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. That is so sweet. :)