Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Nebraska, same thing..

I should be doing some things aroudn the house but I don't wanna. I'm basically packed for my trip home. I'm actually over packed, so I am working on takeing things out of the suitcase. Easier said than done, might I add. I have to be up and ready, standing by the door by 2:15 AM for my lift to LGA. I I'll be at the airport really early...but I learned my lesson from the last few holiday flights home from that part of LGA. I plan on walking to my flight and relazing for a little bit, no running to the gate, boarding the plane to have the door closed behind you. That will not be me. I have plenty of things to keep me busy. Ipod, check....book, check....knitting, check....cellphone so I can call other people at 4 AM for fun, check....you know the essencials. OK, OK, enough of this dilly dally business...I have crap to do. Maybe I'll blog later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are packed and ready to come back. Did you over pack incase you stay because you can't leave little Rue behind. I think I'm ready for Christmas. It'll be nice to all get together for Christmas and pick on each other. You have to promise me one thing that you will let me hold little Rue for a little bit. See you Saturday.

Netter said...

Well, I guess you can split Dad's 5 minutes with him. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I hope you experience any of the ripple effect due to Denver. Have a safe flight!

Unknown said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip home! Remember if you get bored or sick... I am just a hop, skip, and a jump away! LOL

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight home. Will be thinking about you on Christmas -- hope yours is merry!