Thursday, December 28, 2006

After a long day of traveling...

I was so tired after traveling all day to get home for the holidays. Luckily Bunny Rue Rue was tired too and we relaxed on Grammy's sofa with my feet up and reclined while the little one snoozed on me. I really wasn't asleep but I sure felt like I could have drifted off right away. Bunny Rue Rue is such a good baby. She rarely cries and is very strong. You have to be careful though, because she throws her head around like crazy. It's hard to believe that she is only 18 days old. Today when we visited her Great Grandma Martha at the nursing home, Grammy was holding her and she lifted her head up, looked to the left than to the right before putting her head back down. She was very controlled, not flopping about. More about Bunny later. I just wanted to say hello and let you all know, I'm alive and well in Nebrasky.

6 comments:

aj said...

That is such a sweet photo!

What a beautiful little girl. I can see how you would be ever so comfortable there!

Anonymous said...

She isn't even a month yet? She looks older than that and very cute to boot...I am afeared that we might lose Netter back to Nebrasky and Bunny RR (but what a way to go ;)

Kare said...

awwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Aww! My hubster used to do that with the kiddos all the time. It's heavenly. I'm so glad you made it home safe and sound and can see little Bunny Rue Rue.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. :)

Darlene said...

awwwwww....:o)