Monday, December 11, 2006

Nebrasky, here I come...

Really, I'm very excited about going home. Hello! Baby to visit, friends to see, relatives to annoy...Does life get any better than that? All I know, is that I have a crap load of things to take care of...and very little days to get in done in. Yeah, so I shouldn't be sitting her blogging, right now but a gal has to relax and drink her morning coffee...aka Diet Pepsi. I'm going to wrap up some gifts I bought, get those ready to hand out. Then I have to run out and get two ornaments that I want to send off as a suprise for a couple of people. I'm all about the suprises! I still need to get Cliff and Sam their presents and then I am done. Atleast I think I'm done. Well, for now anyway. I was going to get Mike's girls each a present but they don't act like they are coming to Mom and Dad's so I'm not going to worry about it now. I just have presents for the other kids, so I didn't want them to feel left out if they came. If they are not there, they will never know the difference. Plus, I have never met them so I don't feel so beholding..if I had met them, I would probably feel more obligated. I can always run downtown and grab something if they change their mind and let me know they are coming. I still want to run over and get that Bib for Vickie....lol, well for Vickie to give to Jeff. Long story. The last time I was there, they didn't have any in stock but the guys said they should be getting a new order in. Part of Danielle's present I can't get out here because you can't bring it on the plane...its against the rules, so I have to buy it at home.
I really need to work on the tree skirt I am making for Rue. Plus I should ship the tea cup set for Calee...so I don't forget it again. I also have two huge boxes to send home and I need to send out my last bunch of Christmas cards....awwww!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some more shopping you can do if you like! hehe

Netter said...

NO! Atleast I don't have to go near a big mall. I just need to run to Old Navy, a sporting goods store, the GAP, and maybe a couple of little shops. Now, if you lived near me, I would go on a shopping marathon, divide and conquer...that kind of thing, with you.

Anonymous said...

Note: the airlines say not to wrap presents as security will only unwrap them to see what's inside (tunless of course you're just shipping them home).

Netter said...

Nah, the packages I have to take on the plane I have to wrap when I get home. I'm sending some home via USPS...those I can wrap.

Darlene said...

I've gotta finish my shopping this weekend - it's gonna be like a nuthouse downtown. You're so lucky to be going home for Christmas!

Netter said...

I can't wait! I was just home for the baby shower and any other time I would not come home twice in such a short amount of time...but now that that baby is here, I will have to go home more often. It's my job to fly in, spoil and leave. It's a law or something.

Anonymous said...

I glad that you support the usps. Glad that we get to see you again for Christmas. I just want to know did you get Cindy something That will top what you got her Last year. You have a memory like I an't believe. This is terrible I remember you talking about the bib but I can't for the life of me remember what it said. Old age and I have the worst case of CRS. (Can't Rember Shit)