Sunday, December 10, 2006

Little Miss Rue...One day old.

I'd like you all to meet my little Niece, Rue. Isn't she a cutie. I think she gets her good looks from me. People will fight me on that...but its true, they don't know what they are talking about. That is her Grammy and Pops holding her before they headed to Pops Christmas Party. Rue's Mommy, who I will be calling Kanga from now on, took the picture. Grammy said Rue wouldn't open her eyes the entire hour they were there. Pops told me that she was a lovely baby and that she looked just like a doll....rosie cheeks and all. For once I will have to agree with him. Grammy said she thinks her hair might lighten up later. Rue has dark hair now but her little eyebrows and eye lashes are very light. Since her Daddy is a blonde..its possible. I'm hoping she turns into a red head. Hehe....I'd love that. Anyway...I thought everyone would like to see her, so they know who I will be spoiling from now on.

I think this is the best Christmas present my Sister has ever given me. Now if I can only talk her into letting me take her home with me. I think I'm dreaming...but an Auntie has to have BIG dreams.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

12 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

Ohhhhh! She's just gorgeous!
I think I want another one!
Well, maybe not.
Okay, I want a baby and a live-in nanny. Two of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks just like a little sweetie! Gorgeous Nett!! Seeing babies makes me wish I could have more, until my kids walk in the room!! LOL

Netter said...

Hehe...she is lovely isn't she. I'm still hoping I will find her in my stocking Christmas morning. I will hug her and love her and call her George. lol...no seriously, I know my Sister won't let me have her. She never shared well, plus she is still made over what I did to her Barbie doll.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

On my way down to see her know. She sure is a cutie. grandpa looks like he's holding one of his fish from his fish stories That hes so proud of. I'll try to smugle Rue back with me. Maybe we can share her Atleast until I have my own grandbaby.

Anonymous said...

She's darling!!! SO precious! Let me know how convincing momma Tisha to let you take her long-awaited baby goes. LOL

Anonymous said...

Aww! She's as cute as can be! What a little darling! You must be the happiest person in the world besides her mama. Congrats! I'm sure you'll be the best Auntie ever! (Sorry I'm so behind on blogs!)

Darlene said...

Okay, if I had a uterus, it would be aching for another baby right now. She's a doll. :o)

Anonymous said...

She is very cute.. Just remember when she gets older and doesn't like what Mommy and Daddy say AUNTIE NETTER will be there to help!! LOL


Mandy

Cindy said...

Danielle and I both think that she is a little cutie. We can not wait to see her at Christmas time.

Chelie said...

Oh, she is so cute :D

sara said...

What a perfect baby! and the name is awesome!