Friday, December 15, 2006

Do you know what this means!


Auto response from katies1sexymofo [12:04 PM]: of course when I come home and sleep in my own bed, I am awoken at 7:30 am because my mom is blasting classical music in the next room.*

Home-- but still sleep-deprived*

Hehehehe, it meand Katie is home from college and that I get to hang out with her on SUNDAY. Oh Goodie, goodie, GOODIE! I had to go over on Sunday anyway to make cookies with Jean and the little girl she mentors...and after that I will be hanging with the Katie. Look at her acting all sweet and innocent in that picture...sheesh. Her brother and his sweet girl friend Jessica, shown above, will not be there....but that just means I get to pick on Katie all by myself. Ah, glorious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have oodles of fun on Sunday, Nett!