Friday, December 15, 2006

Ok, tell the truth...

Is Burl Ives song getting on your nerves?

If you say No, you must not have your volume up, either that or are in the Christmas spirit.

If you say YES, beware, I could attach a lovely play list of Polly Wolly Doodle, Goober Peas and Candy Mountain on here. Yeah, that will drop you to your knees, forcing you to beg for your life. You would be shouting, "My EARS,my EARS...Good Lord, save me from this EVIL!"

Ah, its going to be a good day! I'm in rare form, and at 7AM. I've been up since 6 AM, showered, dressed and taken Sam to school so he could study for his Math Test. Not that he couldn't study at home...but he likes to suck up and see if the teacher will tell him exactly what is on his test. Strangely enough, it works for him. Hehehehe...he was so pissy the other day because a teacher had the nerve to give him questions from a chapter to answer and they were not in the order the chapter was in, so he had to turn back, several times and look it up. I thought his head was going to spin around when I said that it was probably a good thing they were out of order, since he didn't remember the answer tothe question after he had read it. He looked for sympathy to me and I wasn't handing it out. I mean, that was the norm when I went to high school in the stone ages. Plus, my teachers never pin pointed what was going to be on a test. We made our own study guides or went over our notes from class. GASP! The horror of it!

I NEED to go shopping and take care of my last two people. I don't wanna! I just don't feel like going out shopping. Maybe I will put it off until Monday. You couldn't pay me to go near the mall over the weekend. NO Sir!

It's Foggy again today......FOG be GONE....and take the 60 degree weather with you. HELLO McFLY!!! It's December already, bring on the mitten weather! We can handle it. Please Mother Nature, I beg of you...No snow until after the 22nd, cold is good...snow is problematic. I don't want anything to interfere with me seeing my Niece. GET THIS! My family is taunting me. You tell me if you think this is mean, or what. I was talking on the phone to my Mom, while Tisha (Kanga) and Rue were at the house. Mom was drooling over the baby and I heard Tisha say something but I couldn't make it out. So, I asked what she said and Mom said, "She wanted to know if you wanted to hold the baby." EVIL LAUGHING occurred at that time. Damn that was mean, wasn't it! My Father wasn't any better last night, he was also drooling over the baby and making comments like, "Don't you wish you could see how cute she is right now!" and "By the time you finally arrive she will look so different, like a completely different baby." EVIL...oh, so EVIL! One week to go and I get to hog that baby until New Years Day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE! your music!! Nope not getting tired of it one little bit!

Dont ya just love family!! Too funny! I would do the same thing to my sisters and stuff when my kids were little and they would do it to me! LOL

Have fun shopping and no telling people that you are their number one fan when they dont move or get in your way! LOL

Netter said...

Hi Brandy! LOL, Girl, you are in the Spirit.

Oh yeah, I would torture them as much as they torture me. We are all a bunch of goofballs anyway. It keeps life interesting, right. Its just that I wanna see that baby NOW. One week to go. Man.

lol, I think I'm going to yell, "HEY LADY!" Just like Jerry Lewis would....lol. That will get their attention.

Anonymous said...

I am telling you it is all part of their tactics to get you to move back home!

Netter said...

Raine~ It's not working, I will not fall for it. Plus they just don't understand that even if I lived there I would still keep them on the phone as much as I do now. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Netter.
Where the hell were you when I had my babies?????
; )

I refuse to go into the mall on the weekend, too. I'm hoping to get out of here 'right soon' as they say in these parts.
Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Man, that IS evil!! I have to agree with Rain(e)... mean tactics to get you back home!

Anonymous said...

You should bring her with you to the party. Tisha will probably need the rest by then anyways!!!

Netter said...

I wonder if Tisha will let me....hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I'm not tired of Burl at all! I can just picture Rudolph leaping about. :o)

Oh man! Those 3 are ganging up on you. Ack!