Saturday, December 16, 2006

Let's consider the source, shall we...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I called my parents house earlier and my Pop answered the phone. You never really know what you are going to get when you talk to him. I usually go with the whole, "his lips are moving, so he's probably spreading manure" line of thought. You need your hip waders around him, it gets pretty deep sometimes.
So, I was chatting with him and he suddenly says I can't talk to my mother..out of the blue. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSo I ask him why. He says she's not home. I ask where she went and he said he didn't know. She didn't come home from work. Hmmmm. So, I said, "You mean you have no idea where she is and you are home." This is a complete role reversal...it kind of took me off guard. That is when Dad said, " Nah, I know where she went. She went to see those male dancers, what are they called, the Chippendales?"
I said, "Yeah right...whatever." He said, "No really, she went with Betty. I don't know when she will be home."Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNow, I know better than to believe this. For one thing, I really can't see Mom and Betty at a male review....I'd pay money to see the looks on their faces though...hehehhe. Secondly, I knew that Mom was still at the school, collecting money for the ball game. So, I told him he was full of SH#T...and he laughed and I said, "I'm so blogging this." LOL, that is when he said, "Hey now, you are going to get me in trouble." Yep, that sounds like a good idea to me. It never takes much work to get him in trouble...it just kind of happens on its own.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....you find the most sexy images to place on here. You gotta the adult version of the "Truffle Shuffle" I noticed my snowman on the christmas tree that I made at your house and had to say hello. Meri, Roy and I miss you. Will you please to me a favor. Have pictures of hot chicks dancing around the next time you need to post new images. Knowing your humor, you'll find a picture of a baby bird dancing in a frying pan. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Netter said...

MATT! OMG...where the hell have you been hiding! Florida...sheesh! I just prepared a Christmas card for you guys...I've been thinking of you. I miss you too. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

ROFL - that Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze sketch is one of THE funniest to ever grace the sets and lights at SNL.

As for your dad's "story" - omg that's rich. What a gem he is!

Anonymous said...

OMG you dad is a card... ROFL at that dancer!!

Netter said...

Oh yeah, my Dad is something all right...what that is exactly, varies by who you are talking to. LOL..sad to say, I'm a little bit like him...a real card. Except, I would have totally sold that story...not like his pathetic pitch. Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

You have a sort of stripping theme going...first Santa and now the Farl. The Vegas Chippendales were...in a word...intelligent...because you know I admire them for their brains and not just their bodies since I think objectification is wrong. But Sheena has to seriously be restrained from running off with one of them...good times!

Desperate Housewife said...

Netter, I've been a bit out of the loop for the past couple of days, but is that a picture of Santa's ass below?

Netter said...

Dh~ lol, why yes, it most certainly is Santas little tush.

Anonymous said...

Ick! That Chris Farley in a bow tie is making me ill. Blech!

Netter said...

lol, Sue...you have to admit, it took guts to dance around like that.

Anonymous said...

And does he ever have a GUT!!

Millie said...

Tough luck, netter. He made sure he told me the story as soon as I walked in. He heard me and actually got up off his "beloved" couch and came upstairs and told me.. the whole story of what he said.. I didn't figure it would stop you from blogging about it, though... I know you, a little bit..lol