Wednesday, November 01, 2006

He's a funny guy

My Godson, Zach, is a real joker. Most of his stuff is a little off colored or just plain nasty...proof that he spends WAY to much time with his Uncle Allen, Dad, Brothers and their buddies. On our way home from Omaha he was sitting in the back seat, telling dozens of filthy jokes. Most of them I won't repeat on my site because, well, most of them should never be repeated unless you REALLY know your crowd. Here is the one that had the girls laughing so hard that it made me crack up just listening to them giggle. They were out of control, breathless with laughter.

There were three people in a plane, a teacher, a preacher, and an Army Private.
The teacher had an apple, the preacher had a bible and the Private had a granade.
When the plane passed over a town the all through out what they were holding. The plane landed and they three people discovered three children in their drop zone. Two of the kids were crying and one was histarically laughing. The teacher walks up to one of the children and asks him why he is crying. The Child says, "Because I was hit on the head by an apple." The Preacher askes the second child why he is crying. "Because I was hit on the head with a bible." The Private walks up to the last child and asks him why he was laughing. He said, "Because I farted and blew up the building behind me."


Yeah, that is probably his only clean joke.

5 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

Come on, Netter! We can take it!

Darlene said...

ahahahah good one!

Netter said...

DH~ Maybe you can take it but I can't be a part to publishing some of his jokes....it just encourages his behavior. Plus I don't remember most of them...lol, but they were FILTHY.

Darlene~ Those 10 year old girls were snorting, they were laughing so hard.

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!!! That was a good one!!

Anonymous said...

LOL That IS a good one.