Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's that time of year again...

(PLEASE NOTE: I did not make the ornament pictured.) My friends and I have a little thing we do, its a Christmas Ornament Exchange. You make one for yourself and one for each of the gals. I usually get carried away and give more than one orament and this year will probably be no different. If they are simple ornaments, I give in bulk. I'm also usually ahead of the game so I have my ornaments done a year in advance. Michelle is busy with three ornaments that she is working on at once but she isn't going to share them all at once. DANG! I hate waiting, wondering what she has made. That is why I have decided to convince myself that she has made tampon ornaments. lol! For the record, I'm sure she hasn't but its more fun to pretend she did. lol, I need to get a life. That is why I am getting busy with next years ornaments....thanks to Sue. She sent me directions and an example of an ornament that I think is the cutest thing ever. I'm digging out my crochet needle and picking up a specific yarn this weekend. I have work to do.

If anyone has some ideas for me for future ornament projects, send them my way. I can always use a creative idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Netter, I'm up to O on the ABC along and am going to do Ornament. I hope to have that up tomorrow since I obviously didn't get anything done today! Sheesh! Not even my blog!

Chelie said...

I really like that. I didn't even notice that it was a tampon until you said something about it.

Amy said...

Oh, geez, Annette wait until this summer or something so we can catch up. LOL!

Tami said...

Hey, now I have an idea for my ornaments. Thanks, Annette!

Netter said...

Nooooooooo! lol