Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where the hell did it go! I JUST HAD IT!

This seems to be an ongoing theme in my life. I have a case of what I like to refer to as.."Did you move that?" Yes, because I swear, people move things on me just to watch me hunt for it for an hour. It's not fun. I don't enjoy walking through the house going, "Where the hell did I put the tape?" "I just had it before the phone rang!" "Did you see it?" "No seriously, are you plaing a prank on me?" "Give it back now, because if I find out you are pulling a fast one you will be in a lot of trouble." "Fess up now and you will get off with a dirty look and no revenge plotted against you." Then comes the dreaded......"Oh GEEZUS! Was it there the entire time? How could I over look that 50 times?"

In some ways I think it is better to just walk up the stairs and say,"What did I come up here for?", only to walk back down the stairs to remember. Sure its a pain in the butt but its less stressful than knowing what you are looking for and getting worked up about it because you just had it. Anyway, I'm just blogging because I was looking for my glasses...which I had 15 minutes ago....and I was hoping that I would remeber where I put them while I was doing something else. No such luck, so I'm off to search. Remind me that the next time I get new glasses, I need to pick BIG BRIGHT GREEN FRAMES...so I can see those bad boys from a mile away. Yeah, I know they won't match anything I wear, but matching is over rated. Posted by Picasa

No comments: