Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh no....that's not good!


I received a photo from the 2006 Cat Show in NYC via email today. It was one of those emails that you open because it says a photo was sent to you from a friend, but it doesn't say which one. I knew it was either Chris or Raine because it was from the Cat Show. So, I open it and I see Chris immediately and for a second I think he went to the show alone....but then I see Raines forehead sticking up above the IAMS logo they put on the picture. My first response was shock, my second was nervous giggles and I rounded it out with a little anger. Seriously, if you were running a free photo booth at a cat show....as IAMS, you would know that you were plastering an add on the bottom. Don't you think you would take in account the people that are not blessed with height, like children or dainty ladies. I mean really! Come on now! I'm sure if they had known about this they would have switched places, atleast then you could have seen her face though the print. I'm going to email Raine right now. This is just wrong on so many levels. Sure I'm giggling but it still doesnt make it right. I'm just happy that these kind of things happen to other nice people too...not just to me.

6 comments:

Kare said...

that's terrible!!!

Cindy said...

I would not have even seen Raine if you had not said something. I hope that they did not pay a whole lot.

Darlene said...

I hope they didn't pay for that pic. geez.

Anonymous said...

lmao You know what I thought of when I saw that? Have you ever seen Disney's Monsters Inc.? You know, when the commercial is on the television and there's Sully and then Mike is covered up by the M logo and you think he's discouraged and then gets super excited that he's on a commercial? LOLOL Looks just like that!!

Netter said...

lol...Monster's INC...YEAH, that is what it reminded me of. OMG, Raine is going to crack up when she sees that. I'd love to start calling her Mike but then She'd try calling me Sully....and I really think Christopher needs a new nickname. Mwahahaha!

Anonymous said...

That is rather funny! And I guess what did I expect, it was a free promo as part of the IAMS cat show. You get what you pay for...hmm in this case nuthin'!