Monday, October 30, 2006

HEY, HOW'S THE FOOD!

LOL, I can't help it...I completely crack up when I look at this picture. Tisha looks repulsed...but really she was enjoying the food . Dewey had his cheaks full. He's still wearing the utility belt that we called his Diaper Duty Belt. It was stuffed with tons of important baby stuff, like diapers, wipes, pacifiers, rattles, rash ointment, you name it, it was there. He kept asking me if he could take it off yet and I was having fun, telling him to leave it on. I know, I'm evil. I'm still not sure why they were eating off their laps when we had tables set up. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crapola, I didn't realize how big that bear pin was. It's dang near as big as her head! LMAO Awwww, what a good sister to wear it. hehehe

Netter said...

Yep...She has big knockers and I needed a big bow to cover it up. The funny thing is that she didn't fight me on it. Must be all those hormones from the pregnancy...she's pretty happy and mellow right now.

Tami said...

And she looked wonderful and happy. It was a great shower! Why no pictures of the decorations? Or, is that coming in a 2nd installment?

Anonymous said...

Love the Diaper Duty tool belt! What a great idea! I'm stealing that in case I anyone I know ever has another baby. Your sis looks great!