Friday, September 01, 2006

The countdown begins...

Katies birthday is coming up. I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. I am mailing several packages to her today...and a few really funny things. I can't go into details in case she reads this. Anyway, I'll be in trouble for posting such a fun picture...she looks marvey...simply marvey. I have some little video clips from that day too...but I can't post them because she had language slip-ups. Yes, Katie spoke like a sailor. What else is new?!
Anyway, Katie has a 9-11 birthday and when the anniversary of something so tragic falls on your birthday, its hard to be jolly and care free. So, I try to send her things that will make her laugh, as well as something she wants. This year, I believe I have set the bar high for future birthdays. I wish I would have take a picture of one particular thing...but then again, besides the Katie girlie, I'm not sure anyone would understand it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Katie is one very lucky person to have someone absolutely adore her as much as you do...and I hope she knows that, though I am sure she does!

Anonymous said...

"I'M GUNNA HAVE A HEAT STROKE"

... Ummmm I kind of really love you, Netter!!

Yes, I know how much Netter loves me, Rain. I may not have a blog, but I talk about Nett incessantly to all of my friends, and I even have one friend who is dying to meet her. So, Nett is pretty much the shit.

Netter said...

You know, I just love being refered to as "the shit"...yeah, well, atleast I know you mean that in a great way. lol...QUICK, What year did Columbus sail the ocean blue? I'll push you on the swings if you get it right...yeah, I'll even give you an underdoggie!

Anonymous said...

April?

Netter said...

no Katie, what year. Guess again.