Thursday, August 31, 2006


Thirteen Things about Netter


1. I wear a toe ring all the time.
2. I am a real joker.
3. I was born in Kentucky on an Army Base
4. I call Nebraska home..though I currently live in NY.
5. I have been blessed with the best friends a person could wish for.
6. I love fresh peaches
7. I love to travel
8. I am a handy person...crafty too.
9. I have a link to a list of 200 things about me on the top of my side bar.
10. I have one younger Sister
11. I like animals but I am a cat person at heart.
12. I'm on a first name basis with the people down at the post office...becuase I mail lots of stuff.
13. I'm the sane one in the family...lol. That should generate some comments.








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

sara said...

Hey Netter,
I've got my T13 up, too!

Netter said...

I know...lol, I got this from your site!

Millie said...

Who says you're the only sane one in the family.. I may have my "polock" moments, but I'm sane most of the other times.. when you're not around... (that's when I get the insanity, from you!) Sort of like the pillow with a different take on it " I smile because I am your mother... I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!" lololol

Netter said...

MWahahahaha...I said it would generate a response! I was right. Frankly, sanity is highly over rated. I like hanging with all the nuts, we have more fun.