Thursday, September 07, 2006

Awwww...that's Chris!

So I was sitting here and I suddenly get a new email....YEAH! I notice its from Chris, so I get excited thinking its something fun or he has some kind of news for me. I open it up to find this:
yo annette,

I need your information for my security clearance. You are going to serve as a person to tell the government that I did live at 33 Powell Avenue. Thanks

hope everything is going good (i'm at work and in a hurry...hence the shortness of this email)

-Chris

Shoooooooot! I was hoping he had some juicy girlfriend gossip to tell me about. Nope, no such luck, he just needs me. Awwwww, Chris needs me! lol, I think when I get their call, I'm going to say, Chris who?" That would serve him fight for using "yo" and my name in the same greeting. No, no, just kidding. Anyway, I should be glad he didn't use "ho" insted of "yo". Katie would have, but it would be a term of love and admiration coming from her. Yeha, cause she's a freak like that. (Love you Katie!) Well, it looks like the old ex-nanny is coming in handy afterall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha You like it when I call you a ho, don't even lie.

Netter said...

Oh yeah, Kaite, it really floats my boat, don't you know. Girl, have you totally lost your mind?! lol, next you will be telling me that I "like it when you call me Big Papa, wave your hands in the air..." Quick, what movie was that in?

Cindy said...

Hardball, I drive Danielle nuts with that song. I just love it.