Thursday, September 07, 2006

Six times...six freaking times!


I decided I was going to get some things done while I waited for the electrician to come this morning. I decided to start in the bathroom so I cleaned the shower, sink and toilet and decided while I was down here, I'd clean the washer. You know how washers get that funny little ring around the top...and the fabric softener gets gunky sometimes, well I can't stand that. It's just gross so I figured this would be the perfect time to clean it up. I get my rag out and some cleaning products and just as I am getting ready to spray...the phone rings. I take care of that business....go back to the cleaning. Phone rings again....I answer it, take care of something else...head back to the washer. I pick up the bottle, AGAIN...yes, AGAIN that stupid phone rings. In all, that happened six times before I said to hell with this! I walked away from the washer and I have spent the last hour, call free. Now you know that if I go back into the laundry room that stinking phone will ring and I will flip out. I can tell already....its going to be one of those days. Wanna take bets on when the electrician shows? I bet I will sit around all day, then if I decide to run to the post office or go into the back yard...he'll show up. I just bet you. Oh well, tis life. I'ts enough to drive you nuts.

5 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

Hi Nett..just a note to say hello. I know that I've been awhile for awhile. Well, a long while I think. Been in a funk, and now dealing with my crazy tooth thing. Have an appt for a follow up..not sure what's going on with it..it STILL hurts.Don't know if it should be though. Guess I'll find out today.
Hope all is going well with you. I'll be posting again soon on my blog.
Lexie.

Blue Sky said...

hey netter things sound hecktic for you today?? I would just unplug the phone and go on with my business .. hope for you your day brightens
Richard

Netter said...

Hi guys! Lexie, I can't wait for you to start blogging again! I hope your tooth issue clears up soon.

Richard~ Thanks, my day has improved and I finally got the washer and dryer cleaned up.

Anonymous said...

i started laughing at that one so loud i woke rebecca up from her nap!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate it when that happens! Last Friday, the one time I ran out to do an errand, the DHL guys shows up, naturally I wasn't home. He left a note saying I can pick up the package that evening after 5:30 but leaves no address. DOH! So I had to wait all weekend for the package! Not as annoying as a constantly ringing phone but still!