Friday, August 25, 2006

Remember project #3

 OK, this is one of the things that I have been up to lately. I'm making photo clipbard displays that you hang on the wall. Staples was out of the large clipboards...well, they had one left and there were no more...so I have do make due with the smaller ones on the sides. Miyon put me up to this. It really doesn't take much to put me up to something new. I like to experiment with media. Anyway, I put a picture on the large clipboard and ofcourse you can change it whenever the mood strikes you. I have three more little ones to make and then I am using a simular process on a surprise...to be posted later. What do you think? Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwa Those are awesome. That is a great idea!!!

Netter said...

They are so easy to make too...I was watching TV while I was doing it.

Kimberly said...

Cool! I love crafts...I saw something similar in a scrapbooking magazine...yes, I am hooked on scrapbooking now. I have been making my own tags and patterns and all kinds of stuff. I really AM a madwoman! lol

Anonymous said...

Those are really adorable! What a great idea.

Netter said...

Thanks Ladies!

Chelie said...

those are so cute

Netter said...

Thanks Chelie!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, very cute. :o)

Millie said...

Well, no offense, but I'm probably going to be the only one to bust your bubble..To me: clutter..To many patterns in such a small place.. I'm more of a plain person with only a little touch of clutter..(my glass canisters on the kitchen counters, my fairie and shoe collections) (yeah, I have other collections but they are pretty simple to. Cookbooks, depression glass, Wexford glass, books, mugs, and probably the most cluttery is the mini spoons.)
Sorry about that, but you know how I object when you try to tell me to put more stuff on my walls!!! Clutter, and I hate clutter.. That's a sore subject with me!!

Netter said...

Mother...I knew you would hate them. Then again, our ideas of clutter differ. I can't stand a bunch of canisters on my kitchen counters....but you don't seem to be bothered by it....so, to each their own.

Cindy said...

I think that they r cute. But I do have a question. Are they usable or do they just hang on your wall?

Netter said...

Cindy~ Both...lol