Saturday, August 26, 2006

Look what Katie bought me...

 Katie went to the John Mayer concert up by Sarasota NY and she bought this for me in a store in town. Its Tinkerpig....a swine version of Tinkerbell. I was laughing so hard when I opened it...cause who would have ever thought soneone would buy them something like this! She knows I like Tinkerbell...and lets face it the pig is cute! The best part of it is that it is a piggy bank. Ah ha! A place to start a "Netter" fund. My other bank is a collection of change for someone else. Speaking of Kaite...I'm going with Jim and Jean to drop Katie off at her college in Pennsylvania tomorrow. Jim and Katie are driving there in Katies car and Jean and I are following in the van. Then Jim will ride home with us. Jim and Katie are leaving at 8AM and Jean and I are going out to breakfast at that time and we will head out around 9AM. So, I will be road trippin' tomorrow! I helped Katie pack and get her stuff together so she didn't have so many misc bags to pack....she is all orginized now. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Blue Sky said...

Hello netter ... We are doing fine. Being busy as always. lexie has been having a hard time latly but im sure she will be back soon. I know she misses talking to you , but she has not felt like getting on the computer lately. best of wishes to you and have a safe trip. thanks for stopping by my side of the world.
Richard

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love the flying pig! The shoes make the outfit, don't ya think?

Tami said...

LOVE the pig. Especially the tiny girly legs. I also like Tinkerbell - I'm trying to force her on Meredith but she doesn't care yet. (I also like pigs, for that matter!)

Netter said...

Sue~ Every pig knows it isn't fully dressed withough a pair of shoes to shoe off its lanky shanks.
Heidi~ Yeah, it almost makes up for all the time she made me drive this summer because she didn't want to waste her gas on me....NICE! lol
Tami~I didn't know you liked Tinkerbell and pigs!

Cindy said...

I just do not know what to say. I just think that is the silliest looking thing that I have ever seen. LOL. It would crack me up every time I looked at it.

Anonymous said...

I love the pig, too cute. I'm also a big Tinkerbell fan. What a great gift.

Tami said...

I do like pigs. However, I am working on a collection of hippos. They're kind of pig-like, but harder to find which is good since I don't have much room and I really enjoy it when I find one I like. Some just don't look good. My favorite so far is my hippo in a tutu Christmas ornament.

Netter said...

lol, Katie has a hippo collection that I started for her. I didn't know you liked them too.