Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally, I can talk about them!

by them, I mean the pillows, not my friends...lol. Somehow I got suckered into making gifts for everyone for their birthdays. I blame Michelle...but I really can't recall why or how I got suckered. Anyway, Michelle was first in March. I had her hubbie Scott take pics of the kids (Kelley, Alek, Brandon, and doggie Jake) and send me a couple of his favorite pics. She had no idea what she was getting when she opened her present. Then came Amy in April. Her picture is a family portrait taken on the UNL football field. Then came Tami in August. Her picture was of Hayden, Meredith and Stephaine in thier red, white and blue garb. I forgot to take a pic of Tami's pillow so my Mom had to...but she hasn't sent the picture yet...however Tami beat her to it. I didn't get a pillow, but I think their friendship is the best gift I could ever wish for. Anyway, that's us in the group pic. Michelle, Tami, Amy and Netter...high school classmates.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great too!!!

Netter said...

I've been a busy camper.

Anonymous said...

You are so clever, Net! Those are so cute. I love the frame around the picture.

Netter said...

Thanks Ladies! Yeppers and I just whip stitched the thing on there, so if you want to remove it from the pillow and put it on another one...it can be done. Easy peasy! Miyon, ofcourse I will make one for you. I just need you to email me your favorite picture and let me know the colors you like.

Anonymous said...

Great gift idea. They're very nice. :o)

Tami said...

Annette, your problem is your friends just aren't that crafty. We try, bless our hearts, but...
Let me see if I can come up with something good for your birthday next year. Yes, I will need that long to come up with something. Amy and Michelle - want to be creative with me?

Tami said...

Hey! How come nobody said anything about how sexy we are doing our "model" pose?

Netter said...

That may be your sexy model pose, but its my "lets see if we can hide my gut behind Amy and appear thinner than I have ever been in my life" pose....lol. But you look great!

Netter said...

Not crafty...my ass..you ARE crafty. Goodie...I can't wait until next MAY!?

Tami said...

No, no, Michelle. We can do this. Granted, I haven't thought of anything YET. But I'm sure we can think of something. (Now, whether or not we can actually DO it is another question.)

Tami said...

Of course, maybe I should work on my Christmas ornament first.